Notice: Measures Taken To Safeguard Your Well Being
In light of the Wuhan coronavirus, our centre has implemented policies and taken measures to safeguard your well being and provide a safe environment for your practice.
- Please refrain from coming to the centre if you are having a fever, feeling unwell or have symptoms of flu such as cough, cold or sneezing. The centre and teachers have the right to refrain anyone suspecting of being sick from joining class.
- Disinfectant wipes are provided for your use to wipe your hands, mat and props.
- Please use your own mat whenever possible to maintain personal hygiene.
- Please bring a mid-size towel to put over blankets and bolster.
- Please wash your hands before and after class.
None of our teachers have traveled to China since early January. Teachers will not teach if they are unwell and will seek medical treatment accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation and being socially responsible in these times.